Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Summer Gathering.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
IMG_20190721_104700979_HDR.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Made it home, took care of farm chores, unpacked, and took a long overdue shower! Enjoying the AC, The Hunting Public and not sweating for the first time in 3 days!

Thank you to everyone that attended this weekend and for your contributions to the event.

@Dannmann801 thank you for the amazing breakfast and great company!

@OhioWhiteTails thank you for bringing the fish. Truly one of my favorite meals ever!

@Mike many thanks for the amazing TOO branded gifts and for running the fryer.

@JOHNROHIO your fruit pizzas are always the most refreshing part of our weekend and a great break from our usual carnivore diet! Thank you for making them again.

@Redhunter1012 your kick ass pickled veggies and leftover smoked fish came home with me. Thanks for bringing them and for sharing the kind words yesterday. It was great hanging with you and hopefully, we'll see you again soon!

@"J" the girls love their donuts. Thanks again for picking them up!

@Dustinb80 thank you for the jars brother!

The rest of ya, it was real and I love every scorching moment! 🤘

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
No sooner than when I show up & go to put my truck into park around 9:00 pm, my gear shifter linkage in the steering column brakes.

Yup, ford peace of shit steering tube fucked all to hell. Can't park, can't drive...

Anyhow,

I get my hand tools out and tighten down the shifting lever torque bolts as tight as I can.

By that time, I can start the truck and put into drive only.

So,

I drive out from the woods where everyone is at and to the main parking lot at the clubhouse.

After checking out what more I can do to make sure I can get home without a tow, I realized that the steering tub in the column is fucked, but I'm able to start & put the truck into drive, which is all I need to get home at this point.

Now life is good cause I'm making my late dinner as I type & getting fucked up 'TOO'!

View attachment 82761

Wildlife making the best of a shitty situation.

View attachment 82762

Tomorrow is just another day in paridise...
Why wouldn't you have just put blocks behind the tires, come introduce yourself, unload some stuff, enjoy the great company and try and fix it Saturday so that it wasn't a wasted trip?