Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Summer Gathering.

Venefikus

Lakewood
Sorry, I couldn't make it. Meant to post about it, we had someone quit this week and then there was a big event near where I work so I was needed this weekend.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
@bowhunter1023

Jesse what was that drink you were talking about that I could replace the Gatorade with?
20190719_154450.jpg

Reactions: giles

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Thanks all for the southern hospitality including Joe for harassing me to show for years now. I got in late, 7:30 maybe? Watched the crew shoot clays, drove back to camp, Jesse threw up out some deer heart which was awesome. I cant remember why but i showed off a chick that lived locally to me, she wants to be "insta famous", but Joe was curious where she stored her fecal matter at with that super slim waste line and bodacious hour glass bod. I came with 2 large gatorades, pounded them around 330 AM, while listening to Joe and OhioWhiteTails shoot the shit for another 2 hours. Around 530 the sun was coming up so i made 30ish minute trek home!

It was nice meeting and shaking hands with everyone i met!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Haha! 8 dollar chair, cant risk the chance of setting that beauty down. Just caught up on the baiting mature bucks thread on my way down, i was afraid Phil and his binoculars woulda snatched it.

Reactions: giles