Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20210511-163949_Instagram.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Son was up over the weekend…. We were talking about the shot and I asked him if the military made it mandatory too have it yet. He said the FDA hadn’t approved it yet so the Air Force hadn’t made it mandatory yet. All voluntary up too this point and not many (where he’s at) getting it….

Reactions: Big_Holla

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Son was up over the weekend…. We were talking about the shot and I asked him if the military made it mandatory too have it yet. He said the FDA hadn’t approved it yet so the Air Force hadn’t made it mandatory yet. All voluntary up too this point and not many (where he’s at) getting it….

Didn't stop their ass from jabbing me with that non-FDA approved Anthrax shot 6 times. 😅

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
He also set some bribes for people. 5 drawings of 1 million dollars and 1 drawing for a full ride scholarship. One would think that the 5 million would've helped a bunch of businesses and ohio economy. But no, we will bribe the ohioans to get the shot.
My thoughts exactly. They're gonna make 5 people hood rich for having at least one round of the vaccine.

Reactions: giles

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A week or 2 ago I read the results of a study about how to motivate conservatives to get the vaccine. The study found that conservatives didn’t not respond well to scare tactics, they became more resistant to the vaccine. They responded more favorably to the positives such as vaccinated people being able to live normal lives again or that restrictions will be lifted with more vaccinated people.

What I read didn’t say what motivated the libs but one could infer that the opposite does. Since most public health people lean left they assumed scare tactics are the best way to motivate people.

This pretty much sums up left vs right on most issues. Guns, climate, healthcare, social programs, etc.