Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
We were talking about that over the weekend and only thing we came up with was your good judgement would likely be impaired :ROFLMAO: Saying "I Love You Man" while hanging on someone you don't know is a good way to get it?! LMAO!! :ROFLMAO:
There's got to be a bigger bite to chew than this. Mind you, this doesn't affect me at all.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Jamie

Ohio
exactly. and precisely why this is just another example of the abject impotence the government has to control a virus. but clearly they have learned how to control the petrified conformists.

Reactions: giles and aholdren

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
2E437118-3484-4F32-B810-80B9FA2B9AD7.jpeg

OhioHunter

That Nigerian woman was passionate. Over 300 covid patients that she personally treated with hydroxychloroquine, zink, and a z-pak and not a single one has died. Patients with diabetes, one that was 92, and various other conditions.
So which one of the drugs helped?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So which one of the drugs helped?

From everything i've read its a combination. The hydroxychloroquine opens the cellular receptors which allows the zinc to penetrate the cellular wall where the virus is replicating inside the cell. The Zinc prohibits the virus growth. The same for the Zithromax. Alone none of them are particularly valuable. This is why the studies that tested only hydroxychloroquine and said it showed no benefit are flawed and very suspect. That's like dropping a bunker buster with no payload.

Outside

Plaquenil slows viral reproduction by making the RNA copy process more difficult. Because Plaquenil is a weak base (weakly alkaline), it increases cellular pH. Many chemical processes in cells need a slightly acidic environment to progress.

As was explained above, Plaquenil also enhances the action of zinc within cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk