Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Buckeyes Football Thread

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
One thing that I saw, was a soldier on the sideline with a army issued turban on his head. I guess I'm late to the party in knowing it wasn't mandatory to wear the same uniform as others. I in no way am questioning anything about this guy or his service, I was just surprised

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Could have been of the Sikh faith. Or a Orthodox Jew.
I saw quite a few of both of them on my last deployment. The military loosened the restrictions on their religious garb over the years

Lucky

Sunbury
I see Justin fields get hiesman b4 his time is up with buckeyes. Once he gets even more comfortable playing, he'll surpass expectations.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Solid first half showing today. Keep Joe updated even though he's in the bush:

Screenshot_20190914-135740.png

Jamie

Ohio
I told Nancy this morning that despite all the niceties about IU from the talking heads, this would be another demolition by our defense and IU's defense would not be able to stop us. on track for another stompin'.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I was just getting a rise out of the OU peeps. Your schedule will get harder down the road. I also said it because some of you licking your chops cause your beating up on pussy teams. You really don’t have any idea until you play a good team. LSU is a good team in my eyes, but doubt they will run the table and I think they are rated too high after beating Tex Ass. Time will tell on both teams, and great teams will get beat just because both teams can’t win when they play each other. It’s all in fun and I love watching college games....fuck the pros. Until then jump up and down about how your team smashed a cupcake... shit we playing a cupcake today.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Lucky

Sunbury
M starting to think Urban retiring was best thing that happend to us. Not in almost any game...or any game did u see the buckeyes defense that good, let alone all game. Even second string looked good . and something that u could never say is that our secondary is the shit!! Wasnt all Urbans fault, but his defensive coaches sucked. We always had great talent, but what makes the big difference is Ryan day gutting Meijers coaches and bringing in coaches that have those boys plating at top level. Even with our mistakes , were a top team. They get shit ironed out a little and well be in championship game. And our 2020 class is loaded already. Think its going to b good to b a buckeye for next few yrs . kinda miss the shit years when never worried about missing the game cause was in stand. Michigan fans are lucky, they can hunt all day sat and know they aint missing shit.