Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019’ shed season has started

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
How do you cook ramps and what do they tastes like. I’ve seen them but was never 100% sure they were ramps so I’ve never picked them.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I’m pretty much done with the shed huntin I reckon, yard and landscaping and other crap is needing more and more of my time as you all can relate at this time of the year. I busted ass home to start a job and thought about 3 other ones that need doin while I tackled the one I was doing😂🤣

Here is what I’ve found up till this point(16). The heaviest shed masswise is the fake antler(back and far right😂🤣)
I actually found a piece of another shed but I can’t count it as it’s FUBAR😂

Here’s something I discovered after studying the two sheds I found this weekend hunting with Brian. I mentioned it to him and we both agree it’s almost 100% positive. The freshy left side I picked up first is in fact most definitely the same buck I later found the last years right side too. Both were found across the field from each other about 250-300 yards apart. The little right side definitely dropped a year ago and also had teeth marks on the tips as if it had also been carried around some as well and found in the middle of a major trail. Here are the side by side comparisons.

They look almost mirror images aside of the fact the sizes are different when laying like this.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Me? I don't think so. He was as wide as tall. Real nice guy. I could walk to his house from mine. I'd never met him prior to giving him an estimate and chatting a bit tonight. I think it just isn't his thing and a nice guy being neighborly.
A0B7DA39-00EB-4785-9160-F8A9B1E53C5D.gif