Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2016 - 2017 The Ohio Outdoors Deer Hunting Contest - Sign-up

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Spying on me?

Just haven't been feeling it this year. Been really busy and it's been too hot to even think about hunting.
I'm not sure how much hunting I'm going to be able to do this year, but go ahead and put my name in if you need another guy to fill out a team.

Nope. I just looked at the bottom of the page lol. Tells who all has looked at this thread lol.

Lundy

I have enjoyed participating in the past but will need to stay on the sidelines this year. There is even a possibility I may not even deer hunt this year for the first time in 50 years.

Hope you all have a great season!!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I have enjoyed participating in the past but will need to stay on the sidelines this year. There is even a possibility I may not even deer hunt this year for the first time in 50 years.

No worries Lundy. Hope all is well.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Sorry to hear this Kim, you'll be missed in the participation....

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Time to draw teams. First number between 1-50 will be the number of simulations for the random number generator that selects the team. So with that, someone give me a number...