Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014 Central Ohio Crappie Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
The Central Ohio Crappie Circuit will have 10 tournaments during the 2014 season starting Sunday, April 13 at Deer Creek Lake until the Classic on Saturday, October 4, here is the lineup:

Sun, April 13 - Deer Creek Lake
Sat, April 26 - O'Shaughnessy Reservoir
Sun, May 4 - Buckeye Lake
Sat, May 10 - Hoover Reservoir
Sun, May 25 - Alum Creek Lake
Sat, May 31 - Delaware Lake
Sat, June 14 - Griggs Reservoir
Sat, Sept 13 - TBD
Sun, September 21 - Indian Lake
Sat, October 4 - TBD (Classic)


To register and for more information visit http://www.allsportfundamentals.com/fishing-tournaments.html


2014 Central Ohio Crappie Circuit Highlights


100% Payback - 85% at each tournament with the remaining 15% going into the Classic pot

Low Registration Prices!
Fish individually or as a team of 2 - $30 Individual or $55 Team

Optional side pots payback 100%
$10 Big Fish - 70% to the heaviest crappie and 30% to the second heaviest crappie
$5 Non-Crappie - 100% payback to the heaviest fish caught (any fish besides a crappie)

Reduce on travel costs!
The ONLY Crappie Fishing Circuit in and around Central Ohio!

No pre-tournament seminar or overnight requirements, just show up the morning of the tournament and FISH!

Vote during the first two tournaments of the year (Sunday, April 13 at Deer Creek Lake and Saturday, April 26 at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir) for the location of the fishing tournament on September 13 AND the location of the CLASSIC on October 4! Anglers can choose from ANY non-horsepower restricted lake or reservoir in Ohio including any lake we already have on the 2014 schedule!!

10 Tournaments from April 13 to October 4

Launch from any ramp on the lake/reservoir (unless noted otherwise).

No matter if you fish tournaments every weekend or have never fished a tournament before, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

For more information and to register please visit All Sport FUNdamentals website at www.allsportfun.com or call us at (614) 636-3386. Looking forward to some great days of fishing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.