Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2012-2013 TOO Member Harvest Video

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Think this years video is going to be even longer then the 5:30 video it was last year. Every year the video gets longer and longer with all the new members. Can't get any better then that.

Is it TIME to DEER HUNT yet lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just watched it again, man that was cool! I forgot how many great stills that were taken just in the field. Jesse toting the ducks across the crick, the beagle poking his head through the brush pile and the group pic of the bunny hunt stood out for me.
Mike, you did an awesome job!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just watched it again, man that was cool! I forgot how many great stills that were taken just in the field. Jesse toting the ducks across the crick, the beagle poking his head through the brush pile and the group pic of the bunny hunt stood out for me.
Mike, you did an awesome job!

That pic of me will always be a favorite of mine. I could here wings whistling, so I looked up and my buddy snapped that pic. It was an awesome morning on a spot we'd dreamed of hunting for years. Turned out to be as good as advertised!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
We should make a sub forum just for the videos that are made. I love watching them, I would say my favorite would be the first one that Steve made. Probably because it reminds me of where we all started out as a site, plus it has a great song.