Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

11 Bucks!

I've got my work cut out for me, this fall....in having to wait for the biggest buck to walk by. :rolleyes: In the past, I've not been able to resist shooting most small bucks. However, after the camera work that I did on 11 bucks and 1 doe, at over 225 yards, I'm gonna have to be patient. :sneaky: I took 18 decent photos, but I'm only posting 4 on this forum. I'll post the rest on my FB page.

Bowhunter57
DSCN2652.jpg
DSCN2655.jpg
DSCN2668.jpg
DSCN2671.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Excellent. You aren't a dummy though. You realize they are going to split up and charter their own territories. First week of the season will be best shot. Otherwise. . .better keep the ladies around and untormented. Good luck BH57! I really like the looks of a couple of them.

Reactions: Big_Holla

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Great looking group, I hope some of them stick around, but I got about 4 years of a couple bucks, I can tell you where they are going to be on the season of the year, one dude traveled 8.3 miles from spring to fall.

Remember don't pass up on the first day what you would shoot on the last day!! Good luck brother!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Yessir...Bucks in the beans!
Good Luck with them.
But I would consider keeping the pictures off of Facebook you'll have everybody and their brother squeezing your property