Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTF is wrong with OH hunters!

k.stone

central Ohio
Man that sucks Zach.
You're not hunting around Plumhood are you? Sad to say but you might have to give up setting cameras in these areas.

Gordo

Athens County
Knock on wood, but i am one lucky mofo.

I have stuff spread out all over the county and have yet to have someone fugg with my stuff in years.

After hearing all the bullshit you guys deal with i have no idea how ive managed to come away untouched. Very strange. Im sure my day will come and ill be steaming.

Thieves arent tolerated well in this area. Maybe they know it??? Who knows.

I hope you guys all get a chance to leave your mark and deal with these dick heads.

Until then, i guess you just have to suck it up and deal with it the best way you can.

Sorry to hear about your losses.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I had my brand new spypoint IR 7 stolen over the weekend also....there is a special place in hell for thieves.

Yes but they have to get there 1st. It's the hell they cause on earth we have to deal with.
Frank

Gordo

Athens County
Is it 'capital punishment' where their punishment would be to chop there hands off so they can never physically steal again?

Eye for an eye?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Is it 'capital punishment' where their punishment would be to chop there hands off so they can never physically steal again?

Eye for an eye?

I wish man! I dont know how many times ive had people put cameras or stands on property I hunt and I simply leave a note saying this is private property and they need to remove their stuff. If only more people reacted like this rather than stealing it the world would be a little bit better place.