Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Winchester SXP black shadow edition 12g 28” $275

rsmith

I hate to do this but I need the money for school more than I need the gun. I’m selling my like new Winchester SXP black shadow edition 12g with a 28 inch barrel. I have the factory box and paperwork, factory chokes plus Improved Modified choke, Primos Jellyhead choke, and a bunch of ammo to go with it as well. Most of the boxes are half way full, a couple missing, or completely full. I need the money to pay for school books and would rather have the book than the gun at this point. I’m located in Chardon, Ohio. Feel free to text me at 4402313073 with any questions as well. The gun is in great shape and I’ve only used it a hand full of times for turkey hunting and have only put about 20 shells through it total. IMG_0821.jpgIMG_0811.jpgIMG_0812.jpgIMG_0813.jpg

rsmith

That was quick. Good shit

Very happy about it. Stupid college book prices keep going up, this one is $276 and the teacher has all of his homework through it so I need it and it’s not even a hard book, it’s all online.

rsmith

Dammit lol....Sorry you had to sell it, but glad it went to a deserving individual like Jim....

It’s all good, that’s why I invest in guns cause they are easy to liquidate when I need to hahah. I’m hoping he can put some of those waterfowl loads and turkey loads to use.

Better blast a turkey with that sum bitch, Jim! [emoji884][emoji884][emoji884]

Gun shoots perfect patterns with the long beard Xr’s and the jelly head choke. It’s the gun I shot my first turkey with 2 years ago with that exact combo, blew its head almost clear off.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Better blast a turkey with that sum bitch, Jim! 旅旅旅

I'm going to have a hard time deciding what to use it for. It would be a kick ass turkey gun with a bushnell TR25 red dot put on it. But it looks like it'd be a rugged duck gun as well. Decisions, decisions...

rsmith

It's a turkey gun, damn it lol

It does have the inertia assist on the pump which pushed the pump to the rear so all you have to do it push the slide forward for follow up shots. Either way I got all the chokes and ammo for whatever he wants to use it for from duck hunting, to goose hunting, to turkey hunting.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice meeting up with you today man! It's a fine shotgun and I look forward to using it to fill a tag or watching my son fill a tag with it. Thanks again.

rsmith

Nice meeting up with you today man! It's a fine shotgun and I look forward to using it to fill a tag or watching my son fill a tag with it. Thanks again.

Glad we were able to make a deal and it’s going to a good home. Great to meet you in person and good luck with it! [emoji106]