Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's shooting? Tuning? Tinkering?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
943476DE-FF83-423F-B1C4-5CAA7EF05D6C.png

Stressless

Keene, OH
Than you Milo, my lack of technical depth, hence my questions or understanding, in this stuff is in no way a negative reflection of my deep gratitude for folks trying to help this nug learn.

I'm gonna order up some 300's and see what happens, figure I'll twiddle after this season. I'll post up what that change does later on.

Along with other euphemisms I said over my life, "Perfect is the enemy if good enough."

My bow setup and I may not be perfect. But for me, where I cold not draw my bow in June/July, its good enough for this hunting season.

I entered the conversation because my FP and BH groups were 6" apart, BH right of FP at 20yds. That's fixed thru trial and error as well as much advise and thoughtful nudges from many here.

Right now, my bow is tossing my arrows w a BH or FP into the same 2"ish group at 20 and 3- 4"ish group at 30 which I've set for my max shot distance.

I now feel confident to humanly dispatch my target game out to 30yds with a fixed blade BH. Thats the outcome I desired entering into the conversation.

Thanks once again TOO folks for helping.

Reactions: Wildlife