Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's counting?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
034832f025a993aca426f34235b7fac4.jpg
Forgot that one

angelzd28

one more sleep, one more sleep, one more sleep, that's what my daughter says if she is excited about something the next day. (shes 4 by the way) So I guess I am just like a little kid the night before Christmas, lol,

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Lol hell yeah. When I was a kid I got so excited about Xmas I would throw up from my nerves going crazy. I still love Xmas, but not to that extent.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
LOL. The one that sticks out in my mind the most was when we were in church. I kept running to the back to go to the bathroom to puke.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just finishing up the prep work here. Gear is washed, scrubbed and smoked. All my superstitious things are done...(knife is sharpened, gambrel hung, ate My tenderloin from last year's deer tonight...) as soon as I'm done typing this, I'll be taking the otterbox off my phone and scrubbing it down.

Don't forget your thermacell tomorrow and be safe.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just finishing up the prep work here. Gear is washed, scrubbed and smoked. All my superstitious things are done...(knife is sharpened, gambrel hung, ate My tenderloin from last year's deer tonight...) as soon as I'm done typing this, I'll be taking the otterbox off my phone and scrubbing it down.

Don't forget your thermacell tomorrow and be safe.

Good deal Dave! Great to see ya back with us and good luck this season!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck folks, I'll be building bunk boards for the boat in the morning and then changing a water pump on a Allis Chalmers Sunday morning...
Might hit the stand Wednesday or Thursday....