Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who has the best deals on clips

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Was wanting too add too my selection of clips and looked around on the usual sites and didn't like the prices I was seeing and was curious who y'all get your extra clips from? I was looking for a Marlin 782 22 mag 7 round or larger capacity .....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Due to the current political climate where people are attempting to ban or limit the availability of the common citizen to own "high capacity ammunition feeding devices" most magazines are sold out everywhere. Now since you are looking for an uncommon magazine in a size less than 10 you may have better luck.

I would suggest Midwayusa, brownells, cabelas, sportsmansguide and potentially even just google it.

Also, some firearms enthusiasts get hung up on calling them magazines and not clips because clips are what are used to load M1 Garands and SKSs, etc but its not something that I get torqued over.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks I've googled both clips and mags with about the same results.... cheapest so far was 10.00 but wanted 8.00 shipping so I'll keep that one in the memory bank but seems alot are around. 18.00 + shipping....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
tried the model # but the reasonable priced sites are out of them from what I've seen.... Limited typing at this point and was just curious and bored and figured I'd look around for some but was shocked at some of the prices....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bought two clips for 16.50 ea off of a website I came across hinterlandoutfitters.com decent price and had them in stock as well.... that included shipping as well...