Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Which would you shoot?

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
That's awesome MONSTER RAXX!! Exactly what I thought...

He is trying to do every thing he can TOO improve his deer herd there. He has the only food plots around and is feeding minerals and supplements year round. He is also leaving more corn and beans than I would expect for a farmer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Alphamax what that guy said is just not right. I dont care who it is, I think every one should get to decide what they want to shoot or not and no one should try and belittle you for what you feel is a trophy. There are some cases where a buddy can give each other some **** for shooting something smaller than what was agreed upon on a lease. I will be happy to shoot any of those deer, I am just curious what others would do. Good luck this season, hopefully the Amish dont shoot TOO many.

Ditto, Alphamax. The guy who told you that is a douchebag! Sorry that you hunt so close to the Amish, I know how hard they can be on a herd and buck potential. Goodluck this fall.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Alphamax- That was a BS comment. You are the only one that has to be happy with what you shoot. Period.

In regards to my choice? If all five walked by broadside and single file with no care in the world, I would shoot the one in the last picture. Since it is not likely to happen this way, I guess you will know when the moment of truth is upon you. They are all very nice deer.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks guys thats how I have always felt. Now does that mean I want to shoot little bucks over big boys... Hell no, that guy was just a douche!

Yep. That is like having the choice between a Yugo and a Lambo. We all would like the Lambo, but they are not always available. That dude IS a douche.