Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wheres J-lope?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Haven't seen him in a while:smiley_confused_vra

Maybe he said fugg it and quit hunting and the forums rotflmao

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Vinton county Beer hunting.

Fixed it for you.. :smiley_coolpeace:

Sorry guys. Just got back in for VC. I would have checked in sooner but, uhm, Apparently my Blackberry Storm II wasn't gravel road Chevy truck proof... Yep.. :smiley_boos: Ran it slap over. lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Fixed it for you.. :smiley_coolpeace:

Sorry guys. Just got back in for VC. I would have checked in sooner but, uhm, Apparently my Blackberry Storm II wasn't gravel road Chevy truck proof... Yep.. :smiley_boos: Ran it slap over. lmao

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the cell. I guess thats what happens when you leave it on the bumper :D.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the cell. I guess thats what happens when you leave it on the bumper :D.

Got out of the truck to turn the Rancho shocks down softer because the washboard roads were beating the shit out of me. It fell out of my jacket pocket as i reached under the truck. Then i ran it over with the back tire. :smiley_clap::smiley_blackeye::smiley_blackeye:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Any deer?

Nope.. I was still horn hunting. Our doe population is shit after EHD and the Dumbass DNR raising the tags to 6... We need to quit shooting does for 3-4 years. I did get a picture of a nice one not 100 yards from my stand.. But it was midnight. :smiley_depressive:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Got out of the truck to turn the Rancho shocks down softer because the washboard roads were beating the shit out of me. It fell out of my jacket pocket as i reached under the truck. Then i ran it over with the back tire. :smiley_clap::smiley_blackeye::smiley_blackeye:

Man that sucks. Was you able to at least save your important info off the cell ? I hope you had the insurance to replace it and not have to pull out the wallet and buy a new one.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Nope.. I was still horn hunting. Our doe population is shit after EHD and the Dumbass DNR raising the tags to 6... We need to quit shooting does for 3-4 years. I did get a picture of a nice one not 100 yards from my stand.. But it was midnight. :smiley_depressive:

In the stand at midnight :smiley_confused_vra ha. Damn Vinton hunters anyhow!

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man that sucks. Was you able to at least save your important info off the cell ? I hope you had the insurance to replace it and not have to pull out the wallet and buy a new one.

I'm pretty sure there is a "ran over it with my truck" clause in every phone extended insurance.. lol You basically pay the complete price of a new phone in 2 years.

I have backups of the phone. But all the contacts etc are saved on the 15 gig micro SD card. I'm going to take the screen off and check the main circuitry. Looks like only the screen is cracked. Replacement screen is 80 bucks.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
In the stand at midnight :smiley_confused_vra ha. Damn Vinton hunters anyhow!

Beentown

You mean you don't put those little walkway solar lights around your feeder so you can "hog hunt" out of it. Dang. :smiley_chinrub:

Naw man.. A Trailcam Pic.. lol