Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your opinion on this

rsmith

Thanks for the help everyone. I usually never worry about it cause I usually spread it out but this time I just piled it to get out of their fast. Rethinking it I'm not worried because the deer are in their every morning and night. As for the ignorant comment made by this guy
Some people should not be allowed in the woods
Idk who you are or who you think you may be but this place is not like archery talk or bowhunt.com where talking down on people fly, expecially for you first comment. This place is a place for people to gain knowledge along with give knowledge and opinions to others, if you have a problem with this than thanks for stopping by and get out. Thanks everyone for the back up too, got a little busy lastnight and didn't look at the forum till now.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Idk who you are or who you think you may be but this place is not like archery talk or bowhunt.com where talking down on people fly, expecially for you first comment. This place is a place for people to gain knowledge along with give knowledge and opinions to others, if you have a problem with this than thanks for stopping by and get out. Thanks everyone for the back up too, got a little busy lastnight and didn't look at the forum till now.

I agree 1000%.

In the words of hank. Let's light up and just move along.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
The corn will be fine as is, might do more harm than good by going in and messing with it.

As far as the other topic, some people are just fuggtards, can't help it.