Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's up? (Outages)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
As you've all seen I've been having some issues with the site recently. It's growing pains. Sites go through it their first few years. I appreciate your patience. While it is up right now it could go down again. I haven't found a root cause and have started building a new and improved server to migrate to. Once the build is finished I will move the site to that server. Until then we could still experience some downtime. If that happens I will try and bring it back up as soon as possible. I appreciate you all being understanding and patient, we will get past this and be back better than ever it's just going to take a couple days. This site is important to me, however I also have a day job and a life. I am in the process of moving my GF in with me and that has to be done by Monday. I will work on this as time permits and I will get the new server up and site moved to a more stable platform. TOO is not going anywhere. I just ask that you guys bear with me through these growing pains.

Thanks.
Joe.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I think we can all attest for the hard work you have done the past week on the site Joe. Thanks for everything, and you have all the slack you need due to job and personal life. It is good we are having growing pains!! It means that the site is heading in the right direction!!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I missed ya guys, it was drivng me nuts for those 6 hours or whatever it was!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It can stay down until hunting season. I am much more productive at work this way. lmao

Thanks again for your hard work and any stress/lack of sleep you are enduring Joe!