Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Buckmaster

Portage
Turkey eggs....

and heaven's door.

Attachments

• Eggs.jpg
    Eggs.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 243
  • Ray.jpg
    Ray.jpg
    969.4 KB · Views: 215

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
What a weekend...geez. First stop was to see @oakswamper for a few cold beverages. Always good catching up and happy to meet your family. Fine group of people!

Second was home to see my old man and then we loaded up and went to see @OhioWhiteTails. That fella and his family is terrible. What a waste of time that was😂.

Played phone tag with @JOHNROHIO all weekend. Finally bumped into him and Legendary Levi mid day today at a store of all places! 😂

I was a regular TOO whore this weekend. Always a pleasure fellas and it was a perfect touch to what was a great weekend. Got “21” in the house, I’ll get him hung up tomorrow. Got a few bags of fish to get Vacuum sewed and froze tomorrow. Visited with family, friends and TOO family...what else could a guy ask for!

@Mike you we’re on the list for Friday, but then I got the call that 21 was ready. I was in a race to get to pick him up in time. Next time brother.

Thanks for swinging by! I enjoyed listening to you and your dad on how you have mastered the art of hunting with an 870:cool::ROFLMAO:

Gordo

Athens County
Sounds great Dave!

My wife surprised me with some tickets for Father's Day. We will be seeing Willie Nelson, The Head and the Heart, Sturgill Simpson, and Old Crow Medicine Show down in Cincy on Friday. I'm thinking a hotel room and Uber may be in order. That will be a whisky drinking kind of concert!

🤟🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Our suitcase was sitting on the porch this morning, delivered as advertised.... Life is good... Heck of a weekend, caught up with a lot of old friends and shared some memories that’ll last a lifetime...

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Part of this should go in the dump thread but oh well. Yesterday I spent all day cutting and trimming trees around my house. I went to dad's and took his dump trailer to take all the branches to our farm for rabbit hideouts. I got everything almost all cleaned up(on the last load) when my truck suddenly started to sputter. So I turned it off immediately. Restarted it and it ran perfect for about 30 seconds and did the same thing again. So I shut it off again only to not have it turn back on. Now I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of my imagination so I was pretty upset last night. I spent all this morning checking all the electrical connections on the truck and all looked well which only confirmed what I originally thought was the problem of a bad fuel pump. I called several parts stores around and only one had one in stock. I spent all the rest of the afternoon wrenching on the God forsaken thing but after 5 hrs of work I turned the key and the old truck fired right up. It was not much fun but I can't for the life of me figure out why repair shops charge so much to do what I did today. What's good is I saved quite a bit of money and I learned how to do something new today.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Part of this should go in the dump thread but oh well. Yesterday I spent all day cutting and trimming trees around my house. I went to dad's and took his dump trailer to take all the branches to our farm for rabbit hideouts. I got everything almost all cleaned up(on the last load) when my truck suddenly started to sputter. So I turned it off immediately. Restarted it and it ran perfect for about 30 seconds and did the same thing again. So I shut it off again only to not have it turn back on. Now I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of my imagination so I was pretty upset last night. I spent all this morning checking all the electrical connections on the truck and all looked well which only confirmed what I originally thought was the problem of a bad fuel pump. I called several parts stores around and only one had one in stock. I spent all the rest of the afternoon wrenching on the God forsaken thing but after 5 hrs of work I turned the key and the old truck fired right up. It was not much fun but I can't for the life of me figure out why repair shops charge so much to do what I did today. What's good is I saved quite a bit of money and I learned how to do something new today.

It’s always funny as we take for granted the millions of parts that got together to form a vehicle and then get upset when something breaks lol... I do the same lol....

I’d like to meet these engineers and ask them WTF runs thru their minds on design of the tanks and access too the pumps.... A lot of the imports have an access panel to the pump where you just pull 5e panel and there it is in all its glory.... Don’t have to drop the tank and saves a lot of cussing and skinned knuckles lol....

Nathan, was the tank pretty full? Seems they only go after just fill them up... 😂😂😂😂

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It’s always funny as we take for granted the millions of parts that got together to form a vehicle and then get upset when something breaks lol... I do the same lol....

I’d like to meet these engineers and ask them WTF runs thru their minds on design of the tanks and access too the pumps.... A lot of the imports have an access panel to the pump where you just pull 5e panel and there it is in all its glory.... Don’t have to drop the tank and saves a lot of cussing and skinned knuckles lol....

Nathan, was the tank pretty full? Seems they only go after just fill them up... 😂😂😂😂
My wife's Hyundai Sonata. Pull out the back seat and there's the panel. The only thing I've ever had to fix on that car in 115k miles is a fuel tank gauge.