Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What will you be using this gun season?

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Rem 1100 20ga smoothbore with an eotech on top with Remington sluggers, or the .50 tc encore with the eotech on top shooting hornady 250 gr xtps, or the super blackhawk in .44mag, or a .44 mag lever action if I find one in time. Depends on what I am doing and where I am hunting.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Prolly my trusty Encore 20ga. Or 50cal muzzy barrel. If I can get my hands on a Marlin 444, I will tote one if those. My hunting buddies have shot the shit out of them and they kick ass out to 200 yards! Just sayin.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
My new smokeless...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I've never really gun hunted. If I get to go this year it will be with a Marlin 45/70 or a Henry .45LC. Would like to take a nice fat doe!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
In Ohio I generally use my Remington 870 Wingmaster magnum with a Hastings barrel topped with a a scope (can't recall the make), held on with a B-Square mount. But what I really enjoy is hunting in northern Michigan with my Savage 7mm mag. Hunting with the 7mm gives me confidence beyond belief. I truly feel if I can see it I can kill it. Come on Nov. 15!!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
'bout time you showed back up! You can take me up north this year... I gotta a gun from Geezer that needs to shoot something.

Remington 870 express mag in 12Ga., traditions pursuit XLT 50 cal. With Nikon BDC muzzy scope, or my Henry Big Boy 44 mag.