Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What is it with people

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was at a check station one time when a guy brought in a 150 class buck. I said "WOW! Nice buck George!" he said" Awe when you have killed one as big as I have this is nothing." Now I know this guy to be a miserable person but still his attitude surprised me. Not sure how big he had killed before, didn't care to ask given his attitude.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was at a check station one time when a guy brought in a 150 class buck. I said "WOW! Nice buck George!" he said" Awe when you have killed one as big as I have this is nothing." Now I know this guy to be a miserable person but still his attitude surprised me. Not sure how big he had killed before, didn't care to ask given his attitude.

Unfortunately Sam that's more and more of the attitude of people these days.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

My response would have been "Then why did ya shoot it ya ingrate?"

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My response would have been "Then why did ya shoot it ya ingrate?"

I would have said something to that effect. The kid in the top pic with the non-typ deer is in the most recent issue of OON paper. He was one of a hand full of hunters answering the question about the new tagging system.