Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Swamp_Donkey819

Huckleberry Finn

I referred Swamp_Donkey819 from a classified posting about a bow, I told him to join the site and post it over here and check out the threads!

Welcome!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to the site. I think you will find we are worth a lot more than just classified listings. Great place TOO be!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site, good folks and good conversations..... Check out the friday night juke box good stuff there...... as with most threads......

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Welcome to the site!
Tell us where you got that handle.:smiley_chinrub:

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
I wrote that from my phone. That b was supposed to be a period. Not to call you a b. Yeah, so anyway, welcome.

swamp_donkey819

thanks everyone for the welcome, i just now found this page thats why it took so long to reply back, this site is full of good people, plenty of advise not to mention just other awesome stuff to check out, never thought id meet more people thats as much into hunting and the outdoors as me, thanks huckleberry for referring this site to me, and once again thanks everyone for the welcome. much appreciated, and no problem deerburger on the typing error, my keyoboard messes words up all the time

swamp_donkey819

and the handle i got from a buddy at work when i told him i was gonna try the new primos swamp donkey stuff and well he just kinda started calling me swamp donkey along with everyone else lol