Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome So. Ohio Outfitters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dave. It was nice talking to you at the shoot and finally getting to know you in person. Also, Thanks for your donation! Much appreciated. All the donations around here go into the kitty for the site. Jesse and I are doing this Pro Bono Publica.

I will get you a logo. For the most part i take car of all the webmaster stuff here but i am seriously lacking in graphic design. I just loaded PSP and will get you a logo on a clear background soon. I'll email you in the next day or so about some things I want to get on the site about S.O.O. . One of the things about T.O.O is we try to help the hunting community as much as possible. So if there is anything you want to get out there let me know.

So. Ohio Outfitters

jackalope,

I feel the same....no worries, a simple clear logo will work great, and i'll try and draw as many into you all as i can and will definitely refer them to you guys. something special going on at this site forsure

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
jackalope,

I feel the same....no worries, a simple clear logo will work great, and i'll try and draw as many into you all as i can and will definitely refer them to you guys. something special going on at this site forsure

I think I really like this guy! Welcome to the site! It is about the best place on earth!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
guys,

just got done looking at your site a couple hours ago. Very nice. You all are some genuinely nice guys and that's how the hunting community should be. seriously. we all love it, why not act that way. Great meeting you guys

Glad you liked the site, and thanks for the kind words. Look forward to meeting you guys again!