Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome NoDakRat and MorganD.

Jackalope

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Nice to see yall found us. Do we know yall from somewhere? Enjoy the site, lots of good people here. :)

NoDakRat

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Yes, Jack, you know me from somewhere. Pretty sure I put you in your first Vinton county tree. Killed a couple deer out of it too if I'm not mistaken.

Jackalope

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Yes, Jack, you know me from somewhere. Pretty sure I put you in your first Vinton county tree. Killed a couple deer out of it too if I'm not mistaken.
HA.. I would say i learned from the best.. But.. Uhm .. Well, yeah... See ya at the cabin this weekend. Hopefully those hick neighbors aren't drinking beer and shooting guns at 4 am while you're trying to sleep like last time. :)

NoDakRat

I'm thinking about bringing my 460 S&W with for "retaliation". That damn thing will wake up every sleeping soul in the entire holler.

Jackalope

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
I'm thinking about bringing my 460 S&W with for "retaliation". That damn thing will wake up every sleeping soul in the entire holler.
Crap. I never thought of "retaliation".. LOL

Keep in mind I'm a devious bastard.. A .45 triple tap into the dirt outside the cabin window at 4am is just play pranks. That's kids stuff. :p :smiley_bestfriends: