Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Kaiser...

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Bout time, I was getting worried about you! Thought maybe you got beat up by that guy who was trashing your stands:smiley_blackeye:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man, got mods hacking accounts and doing what they wish...dang...OS 2.0

His account wasn't working. I had to fix it or we have no Zach. LOL

Easier for me change his password and make the changes, than to make one change at a time and keep asking him to try again over the phone.

I can not see peoples passwords. The Only way I can take over an account is to change their password... However i can't change it back to what they had it as because i have no clue what it was to begin with....

If I did this to someone they would know in a heartbeat.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.

Easier for me change his password and make the changes, than to make one change at a time and keep asking him to try again over the phone.

I can not see peoples passwords. The Only way I can take over an account is to change their password... However i can't change it back to what they had it as because i have no clue what it was to begin with....

Riiiiiiiight! And Steve can't read PMs or chat logs. Ha!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Riiiiiiiight! And Steve can't read PMs or chat logs. Ha!

Here.... See what I see then... If you notice the little box that pops up, that's from clicking on the question mark beside the Password box.... Ii have no clue what you personally set the password to, It's blank. I can change it by putting one in there. But if I do that I can't change it back to what you had it as and you would know in a heartbeat.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

Here.... See what I see then... I can put a password in there to change it... But i have no clue what you set it to...

:smiley_armscrossed: