Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome JMMyers!

Matt

Norton, OH
Comon buddy, don't just lurk! Jim's a friend of mine from up here in the northeast. Newbie to the hunting game, we gonna try to learn him a thing or two. Shot his first rabbit with me last year, but it was SuperBunny and managed to get down a hole. Deers and ducks on the menu for us this year.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am just cruising around learning. Hopefully I will have some input after this year.

Welcome bud. If you came to learn you came to the right place. We have managed to amass a great group of knowledgeable guys here. Don't be afraid to ask questions and have fun.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Any friend of Matt's, is an unfortunate soul! ;)

Good to have you Jim. Might get a chance to meet you when Matt guides me on the waterfowl hunt of my life this year!!!

Matt

Norton, OH
Any friend of Matt's, is an unfortunate soul! ;)

Good to have you Jim. Might get a chance to meet you when Matt guides me on the waterfowl hunt of my life this year!!!

Getting our hopes up a bit high are we???? lol.... Shoot me a couple dates of when you want to come up.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to the site. This will be one hell of a campfire bullshitin' session. Great stories from some great guy's. Some nice bucks will be falling to many of the guy's on this site. One of them might be you. Goodluck and welcome aboard.