Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

welcome hoot

yes geezer i have . some of them have lumps like peanuts. i thought i better let people know im here , since i know everything there is to know about usefull things i thought i might be able to help .

Buckmaster

Portage
Welcome Hoot.
I still have that TC Encore you sold me. That's a tack driver out to 250 yards. It's now my go-to gun and has taken many during gun and muzzy season.
`BM

glad you like it buckmaster, it always served me well .
boys im going to a bluegrass festival , leaving now . wont be back till sunday :smiley_caravan:.
randy , hold down the fort and dont let these guys get away with anything :smiley_boxing:. geezer, well , we love geezer :smiley_bestfriends:. later guys , the state store is calling :smiley_adfundum:.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome to da site Hoot.

It's a great place and we are having a blast here. Look forward to your postings.

Hope da OS door did not hit ya on da Ass when you left to come here. :smiley_bril:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
glad you like it buckmaster, it always served me well .
boys im going to a bluegrass festival , leaving now . wont be back till sunday :smiley_caravan:.
randy , hold down the fort and dont let these guys get away with anything :smiley_boxing:. geezer, well , we love geezer :smiley_bestfriends:. later guys , the state store is calling :smiley_adfundum:.

Behave yur self and doan forget yur one string banjo - dang

well , its over . one gallon of kesslers and two cases of beer later . i have survived . met alot of interesting people , but i didnt find any women that wanted to play my one string banjo . not that i was looking . :smiley_breakdance:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
well , its over . one gallon of kesslers and two cases of beer later . i have survived . met alot of interesting people , but i didnt find any women that wanted to play my one string banjo . not that i was looking . :smiley_breakdance:

Souns like ya doan get any twang - dang Hoot that no good - here sum fo ya - :smiley_cat: