Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome home Honey!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Come on guys you know how it's going to go....... She will initially settle for it being there. Not blow up or put her foot down... Instead she will settle for it being there, not happy, not mad, but she will make mention of it 2-3 times a day.. Eventually Sean will move it just so he doesn't have to listen to the constant mentioning of it's placement. Women are like glaciers sometimes... Slow to move, but they just keep grinding and grinding until they wear ya down.. lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice deer and mount Curran! Great move on your part, as they say, When the woman is away, put your biggest deer over the fireplace! Hope it stays there for ya! Just stick TOO your guns and let her know how important it is TOO you!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Still a great deer, great mount, and great placement. Stick to your guns. The longer it is up there, the lower the chances of it coming down. Tough it out brother!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Some great points guys...

Cotty - Surprisingly, no. I didn't lose any clothing in the fists of a passionate rage last night. Besides, the Steelers game was on, and I was focused on that. lmao

RD - She literally screamed when she saw it. Pretty funny stuff...

Sam - I agree with you 100%. I've also told her my Grandpa, Mom, Uncle, and Aunt all saw the pictures TOO, and they voted it should stay.

And Jack - You're a very wise man... there's always a price to pay when it comes to women. She may let me keep the mount up there for now, making me think I've won the battle, but eventually when I'm least expecting it... Whammo!! rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh please Curran. Don't listen to Jack. You are married with children. How much worse can she make it on you? :smiley_chinrub: She already has you by the balls! rotflmao

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Oh please Curran. Don't listen to Jack. You are married with children. How much worse can she make it on you? :smiley_chinrub: She already has you by the balls! rotflmao

Another good point.... but she's started talking about going furniture shopping :smiley_angrygirl::smiley_angrygirl:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Another good point.... but she's started talking about going furniture shopping :smiley_angrygirl::smiley_angrygirl:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

It must be in the air. My wife is bugging me about new furniture also. I said we had to suffer for 2 more years until the girls get a little older. It's not working.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Done. New kitchen table and chairs. My buck is going on the wall and the other is NOT coming down. I have spoken my mind. She isn't going to like it. That's okay by me though.