Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Coonskinner

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Can you scratch your anus and not smell your fingers??????????????? :smiley_bril:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
http://www.buttpaste.com/BLButtPaste.php rotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmao - get u sum COBer :smiley_clap::smiley_clap:

Damn I was hoping to host a fist fight in my barn :smiley_blackeye: I was gonna put a keg in for all TOO share! Redcloud that was no fun at all....bah humbug :smiley_depressive:

Beentown

hell been , throw in a half gallon of kesslers and i will fight . what the hell , nothing wrong with free beer and blood .:smiley_blackeye:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
It gonna b a tag team match - Coonie and Wendy Sue - vs - Cob & Hoot - dang :smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap: - on another note muh groady ole ass is cold - got ta start a fir :smiley_cigar::smiley_cigar:

oh yeah - they fight'n cuz they gone mad frum shoot'n onestringed bows - heh heh

It gonna b a tag team match - Coonie and Wendy Sue - vs - Cob & Hoot - dang :smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap: - on another note muh groady ole ass is cold - got ta start a fir :smiley_cigar::smiley_cigar:

oh yeah - they fight'n cuz they gone mad frum shoot'n onestringed bows - heh heh

i bought one of those stringed contraptions just so you guys would quit harpon on me . i havnt shot it yet . cant figger what string to pull on .