Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Washington County Poacher

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No Phil, that would be you wanna-be city hunters that drive 4wd trucks with big putty wheels and tires but never see the mud. Those would be the sheep diggers.

thanks Fluteman. Glad you cleared that up. By the way, don't you have fancy wheels and tires on your truck? lmao

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
thanks Fluteman. Glad you cleared that up. By the way, don't you have fancy wheels and tires on your truck? lmao

Haha, I have mud tires, and have you ever seen how "clean" my wheels are? It's a disgrace to everyone that has ever owned a set of chrome wheels, I'm sure!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You still have pics of getting hung up on the good farm?

You mean these?

There's nothing behind that bush!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No Phil, that would be you wanna-be city hunters that drive 4wd trucks with big putty wheels and tires but never see the mud. Those would be the sheep diggers.

Lol... This pretty much describes my dad. He's got a nice new 4x4 F150 with some decent tires on it... But the fugger won't take it anywhere. A few weeks ago, he made me carry duck decoys a half a mile back to a blind because he didn't wanna get his truck muddy. I wanted to choke him....

epe

Lancaster
That hole was sticking anything that wanted down that road! LOL!!!

No, not anyone smart enough to go to the left of the big hole. Lol.. I got pretty rims and tires, but they get buried, along with my extra set of rims and tires..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Had my little colly covered in mud friday night.. Drove through a creek and washed the mud off about a foot up the doors.. I should have took a pic as it looked pretty damn awesome.. Mud from about a foot above the rockers on up. Clean on the bottom...

yeah... Creek was a little higher than usual.. Truck actually slid 2 feet left when I crossed. lmao

"GF" Will we make it..

"Me" We will or we wont.. About to find out..

"GF" It's cold why did you roll the windows down

"ME" cause if we short out we need to be able to crawl out when we get shoved down stream. lol

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
No, not anyone smart enough to go to the left of the big hole. Lol.. I got pretty rims and tires, but they get buried, along with my extra set of rims and tires..

Haha, actually, you couldn't tell there was a hole there. The grass was real tall around it, and it just looked like a flat spot. It's almost like someone dug a hole there, as it's off the side of the trail. My truck was sitting on the frame, and there was at least eight inches between my tire and the bottom of the hole. It wasn't any bigger around than my tire either. Took us four hours to get it dug out...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Haha, actually, you couldn't tell there was a hole there. The grass was real tall around it, and it just looked like a flat spot. It's almost like someone dug a hole there, as it's off the side of the trail. My truck was sitting on the frame, and there was at least eight inches between my tire and the bottom of the hole. It wasn't any bigger around than my tire either. Took us four hours to get it dug out...

Four hours, four dudes, shovels, logs , a four-wheeler, and lots of beer! Best shed hunt ever! lmao