Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Washington County Poacher

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I got into a bb gun war with a buddy that was still shooting a red rider. That idiot believed me when I told him I'd only pump the old 760 once...hehe.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I got into a bb gun war with a buddy that was still shooting a red rider. That idiot believed me when I told him I'd only pump the old 760 once...hehe.

I shot a buddy of mine in the ass last summer with a red rider... he acted like a big pussy so I let him shoot me in the ass in return. I couldn't f'n believe the welt that bad boy left from 15 yards on my ass! :smiley_blackeye:

Kaiser878

ohio
THe day I recieved my first 760 pumpmaster when I was 10 was a bad day for the birds in my neighborhood. If you could find a blackbird or a robin anywhere in my yard and my grandparents yard you were lucky. ANd those poor chipmonks to a beating....I think the chipmonk population is still recovering at my house. ha

To this day you dont see crows fly the airspace above my yard. THey skirt the property like it was infected by the plague.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just for an update...

I found out this weekend that this kid is driving around with Glock .45 with extended clip shooting a deer from the vehicle. They don't even bother to go look for them after they shoot. The word on the street is the new fad at the local high school is to see how many deer you can kill in one weekend. When I was in high school, you drank beer and got laid to earn bragging rights. This whole idea of slaughtering deer for fun is astounding to me.

I called the GW for our county yesterday and left a message. I'll give him a week to respond. If he does not, I'll call the District 4 head quarters. Something has to be done...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I wouldn't give him a week. Call the district headquarter today. Fug all this waiting around nonsense. We saw a guy shoot one in front of Sean's place in VC, chased him down and found him back at his shack. Called the WO, who never bothered to call back or show up. Called the sherriff, they wouldn't come out either...go over their freakin heads if they don't want to do the job!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Where are this kids parents? Why do I hope something bad happens to this punk? Sorry to hear this Jesse. I hope it stops soon.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
all they have to do is find a bullet and look at it. those guns are patterned and recorded with the FBI

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm not 18 yet, Diablo and I will go beat his ass. I hate to hear about kids doing this..the sad thing is, there kids from my school that have done the same..minus the bragging and making it a competetion. Regardless, it's absolutely bull and something needs to be done, and fast.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Like yall never emptied a glock fo five at a deer out the truck window.. pfffttttt...

Nail his ass Jesse.. Call everyone and his brother until the come down on him.

Diablo54

Outside
I'm not 18 yet, Diablo and I will go beat his ass. I hate to hear about kids doing this..the sad thing is, there kids from my school that have done the same..minus the bragging and making it a competetion. Regardless, it's absolutely bull and something needs to be done, and fast.

Kinda like killing sheep and bragging about it. No one thinks your cool

S Triplet

Jesse, I read your post on being down on yourself and feelin burned out.....This poaching thing doesn't help matters..
Do us all a favor and get this guy caught!!!
Nothing can ruin ones season more than a poacher!