Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Video tour?!?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I have been thinking of using a video camera next year to gives tour of my farm. Do several small episodes on things I have done on my small farm that I have found work, don't work, etc.

Do you think anyone would have interest in watching?

Couple FYI
1. No I don't have sponsors or on pro staffs
2. Purely doing for fun
3. Never killed a giant. Might never kill one
4. Don't have booners on camera every year.
5. Just a guy who loves to hunt and want to share my passion, success, failures with others.
6. Might do a few cooking episodes as well
7. Don't think I'll film hunts. Not to that point, never say never.
8. Not w biologist. Just a guy who loves this stuff.

Want true answer as it will be time consuming and I know this is a great group of guys who will give me honest opinions.

Thank you for reading!

Gordo

Athens County
Yeah bro. Why not????? Just like all our hunt journals but more intense. Doing it will feel great.

It'll also put your mind to work in connecting all the dots in a way that is understandable, which will only make you think more about it.

Go for it. If no one else ever watches, who gives a shit, as long as you enjoy yourself

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah bro. Why not????? Just like all our hunt journals but more intense. Doing it will feel great.

It'll also put your mind to work in connecting all the dots in a way that is understandable, which will only make you think more about it.

Go for it. If no one else ever watches, who gives a shit, as long as you enjoy yourself

I agree with everyone so far. Last line from Gordo should be enough to answer your question. If you are not trying to make money with it, I see nothing but the chance to educate others and yourself. If you were trying to do it to make money. . . .I am not sure that would be a great business plan. lol

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thanks everyone. I have been doing research and it will be time consuming but starting next spring I would like to give it a try. I really want to focus on soil health, food plots, entrance/exit routes and things I have noticed about hunting the hills of SE Ohio.

I will keep you all posted. Going mohave to learn how to use a video editing software! O boy!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hahha yea that's cool my hairlines still doing ok bud! You'll find something I am sure!