Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans benefit

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
What’s up everyone? Yes I am still alive and kicking, I have been pretty busy between work and getting this CVMA event going. We are having our benefit ride out in Portsmouth at Patties and Pints this year. So far we have a pretty good lineup going. We have James Hatfield from the Real Hatfield and McCoys, Feudshine garage, lots of other vendors and the night cap will be Dallas Moore Band. You don’t even have to own a motorcycle to come out and have a good time! If you have any questions, would like to set up a booth or have something to donate for the auctions let me know. Ohio Veteran Outdoors is one of the charities we are supporting this year, along with Honor Flight and Operation Until There’s None. All money raised will be split between the 3.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I got too Turkey hunt with Ohio Veterans Outdoors. Great group of guys. Thanks for what you are doing Chris.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I really hope it turns out to be as big as we are expecting it to be. Any help we can get getting the word out would be great! Our FB page is "CVMA 12-8 Ohio Public Page" or friend me and I have it on there as well. The more people we get, the more money the Charities get. I agree OVO is a great group of guys, They took me Muzzleloader hunting this year. Even though I didn't see anything I still had a great time. Chad, Jay messaged me about it. I'm excited!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I really hope it turns out to be as big as we are expecting it to be. Any help we can get getting the word out would be great! Our FB page is "CVMA 12-8 Ohio Public Page" or friend me and I have it on there as well. The more people we get, the more money the Charities get. I agree OVO is a great group of guys, They took me Muzzleloader hunting this year. Even though I didn't see anything I still had a great time. Chad, Jay messaged me about it. I'm excited!
It'll be a glass call, Chris. It's sounding sweet! Should bring a few birds in for the winner!