Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veteran Charitys

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Hey yall, need some suggestions from some who live in SE Ohio. We just started a new CVMA chapter in Bainbridge. I am the PR rep (crazy I know) for the new chapter. With that job comes looking for a veteran charity. Our area covers just south of Columbus to the Ohio River and from Hillsboro east to West Virginia. I have been searching online, and even called a few different VA's to try to get a lead or two. Looking for places that work with vets everyday, weather it be rehab of any type physical or mental, Taking disabled vets out fishing or hunting. At this point any lead would help. We have a location and a month set up for our ride for next year but need to find a place to donate the money raised. Any help would be greatly appreciated! You could either post here, or email me woodyw333@aol.com

Thank You!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Disregard Giles, the info I sent was the wrong region, so I sent him Brians info. Same guy you are thinking of.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Chris, how about any transportation of Vets too and from medical appointments? I know the VA transports them but from what I've seen is volunteer drivers who usually drive the vans....
Don't know if any of the clinics could use some private party upgrades....