Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Urban Deer Challenges

rsmith

what will they say to do next? haha now only if we could just simply relocate the deer to all of out hunting spots, i think we all would be eating real good that year hah

Strother23

Columbus, OH
That's crazy lol paintball guns.. All they need is to allow select people to do archery hunts. Problem solved. Towns like that maki it difficult on themselves

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow. When the obvious choice is available (allow them to be hunted), they come up with an even dumber idea. Maybe he should drive his Prius down to Strouds and you guys can offer some effective suggestions to him.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well you know the old saying. Stupid is-stupid does. Good example of stupid.

That's as bad as the PETA women who put an add in a news paper saying that hunters should be ashamed. She said they should go to the grocery and buy their meat where no animals are harmed in the process.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sometimes I wonder how some people manage to find their office and remember to wear pants. Loss for words.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's as bad as the PETA women who put an add in a news paper saying that hunters should be ashamed. She said they should go to the grocery and buy their meat where no animals are harmed in the process.

I guess she thinks it's a different hurt (death) to the animals if you don't see it.