Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TV - Recommendations

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
My parents TV took a hit last night in the storm. Evidently they didn't know the difference between a power strip and a surge protector.

Any suggestions for stores or types?
They want around 55"
They don't care about fancy features and the easier to set up the better (they aren't the most tech savvy)

P8riot

Carbon, In
I have TCL Roku TVs. I bought a smaller 55" and liked it and bought another 70". Very easy to use, but I don't het around much to know about other TVs. They aten't too expensive either.

Reactions: Hedgelj

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm the opposite of Dave. Had terrible connection issues with our Vizeo. Bought a Samsung at Sam's and it was great. It was so great, we replaced our other TV with a Samsung as well.

Reactions: Gern186 and Hedgelj

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I have TCL Roku TVs. I bought a smaller 55" and liked it and bought another 70". Very easy to use, but I don't het around much to know about other TVs. They aten't too expensive either.
I have 3 of these as well . One is a year old , one is 2 years old , the other is 7 years old. Not a single problem yet . I have a 65" vizio in the garage and it passes me off from time to time

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Good timing on this post for me. I need 2 new ones for basement, haven’t done any research yet. This helps me get started!!

Reactions: Hedgelj
Threw the TV out of my home 20 years ago, (not hard when you are a life long Brown's and Pirate's fan...), haven't looked back either. I'm the type that would watch the Weather Channel to see if it would change...

I spend too much time on the computer screen also.

Reactions: Jackalope

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Threw the TV out of my home 20 years ago, (not hard when you are a life long Brown's and Pirate's fan...), haven't looked back either. I'm the type that would watch the Weather Channel to see if it would change...

I spend too much time on the computer screen also.
I actually like this ..