Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Turkey team 3

bonemonger

kinsman ohio
bird from today had 7/8 inch spurs, 9.5 inch beard and weighed 18.32 pounds. hope to upgrade with another ohio bird or a pa bird. will get pics posted when daughter gets home.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My brother is in town so I took him out on his 1st turkey hunt. Had a hen come in right after 1st light. Then a coyote went across the field at 100 yds. When I blew my rabbit call he stopped then took off running. He came out of the brush at 120 yds. and when I called again he took off. I would say he's been educated to the call and shot at.
At 9:30 my brother seen a red fox come out of the brush and go up the trail into my woods.
Great experience with my brother but no turkey.
Hardly no close gobbling only 400-500 yds. away.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
You guys are gettin it done. We've gotta be towards the top of the leader board.

I went out yesterday and heard maybe 2 gobbles all damn day. Hopefully Monday I can have a little better luck. Keep it up guys.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Goodluck brother! Im gonna get back at it Saturday morning. Me and my brother are going to a concert Friday night though. So we'll see how I'm feeling in the am haha. Team 3 is kicking butt