Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO on SIO

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Dave, there should be a few other videos under the youtube account as well. I believe Huck's link pulled up our turkey video but there is also a TOO member intro and a feather frenzy video available on the youtube page in the uploaded videos section. If you didn't get a chance to view those yet you should check them out when you get a moment.

So. Ohio Outfitters

Dave, there should be a few other videos under the youtube account as well. I believe Huck's link pulled up our turkey video but there is also a TOO member intro and a feather frenzy video available on the youtube page in the uploaded videos section. If you didn't get a chance to view those yet you should check them out when you get a moment.

awesome, didn't catch that....watchin them now

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Speaking of that.. The Season Kill video is still over on the old TOO Media Group account. Could one of the Social Media Admins get that over to the other youtube account Thanks. :)

[video=youtube;9JHhnSGCtog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JHhnSGCtog[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I never tire of watching the intro video or the harvest video from 2010! That is what we are all about boys!

So. Ohio Outfitters

man, I love that song......I'm almost done, unfortunately I can't use songs like that, legal reasons.......Mr. Lewis is my ALL TIME favorite singer......he's the man. Tryin to team up with him on a show.....BTW, your video is almost done