Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

To shoot or not to shoot

Palmatedbuck04

Maybe in certain areas but some areas have more deer. Wishful thinking but sorry to say you will never see the high numbers of deer that was 6-10 yrs ago. The state got the numbers and will keep them down.

My best years for deer sightings was crom 1982-97.6-10 years ago up here till now have been pathetic

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I would love to see Ohio go back to a one deer per hunter state but guys.......it ain't happening! MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED!!!! Those who used us hunters to get where we are now ain't going to let that happen and can give a rats ass if hunters see a deer anymore! Lol

If hunters want more deer they're going to have to take it upon themselves to make it happen and just not shoot as many deer! It won't happen though...:smiley_coolpeace:

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I would love to see Ohio go back to a one deer per hunter state but guys.......it ain't happening! MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED!!!! Those who used us hunters to get where we are now ain't going to let that happen and can give a rats ass if hunters see a deer anymore! Lol

If hunters want more deer they're going to have to take it upon themselves to make it happen and just not shoot as many deer! It won't happen though...:smiley_coolpeace:

Well said my friend!

Palmatedbuck04

Yep the state played a lot of guys for fools and they fell for it by shooting so many deer