Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thunderflight's 2013/14 Adventures; OPERATION MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME!!!!!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry to hear this Chuck! Is this something that just came out of nowhere or an aggravated condition that has lingered? Your trip out west have anything to do with it? Hope you get it fixed and back to normal soon.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I injuredy knee back in April but the docs kept telling me there wasn't anything they could do. Finally they let me get an MRI and that was when the tear was found. I'm supposed to have it fixed on the 20th but that is dependent on me being cleared by my cardiologist. I'm also having cardio issues with bigeminy PVCs that occasionally VTAC. (Multiple early/irregular beats in a row) I'm on meds that seem to be helping though.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
First night during my Ohio rut hunt is over: I hunted Perry's place and saw one lone deer (pretty sure it was a button buck) that I scared as I entered the woods. No other deer were seen and the area is just about void of deer sign.

This morning hunting the adjacent property. We will see how it goes but I'm not optimistic. The last two years have produced horrible sightings.