Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thieves.....Beware Be very FUGGIN aware!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's awful guys. Stealing a cam is one thing but a headstone??? What a low life piece of crap...

Just to clarify, this wasn't a marker or official headstone but a nice perfectly rectangle chunk of limestone that came of an old homestead foundation that resides on our property there. We helped dad collect a bunch of these chunks of rock about 20 years ago and had them up at our cabin. We picked the best one out of the bunch and figured dad would appreciate us using it for a marker over top of some of his ashes we buried in the woods near where we hunted. The chunk weighed about 25 pounds. We figured someone took it when they were trespassing back in the spring either turkey hunting or shrooming.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have a cheap ladder stand that's so-so.....I'll donate it to the cause if you want to hang it up and put a camera in a tree and try to catch him. No Joke........:smiley_blackeye:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hunting my stand right now. Camera stolen.
I put it out Friday before the shit weather assume nobody would be out. It's fucking gone!

To top it off I think the bastard is here now. A truck is parked right where I park and he rode a quad out in the field. This might get interesting.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Id be out of that stand and standing at his truck waiting for him!! Period!!

DITTO!!!! If he has it, I know what I'd do! Man, the shit has got to stop! Hope you find out who took it Mike and get it back. Fugg this pisses me off! Sorry to hear man!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Damn it's getting to the point you will have to install a 2nd camera to watch the 1st camera.
On another note in this months issue of the NRA American Hunter there is a letter to the Editor complaining about a picture showing a camera being installed with a locking chain. The writer thought this showed the wrong image of Amaerincn Sportsman. He felt articles promoting hunting outdoor ethics was much needed.
I guess he's not out in the real world.
Frank

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
CYA, Mike. Don't let your anger make bad decisions here. That being said, if he's got it, beat his ass.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He came to the truck just now. My dad questioned him. He ha a young boy with him and was looking for a place to set him up.
According to my dad he didn't seem suspicious. He said he saw 4 kids in a blue jeep out here earlier. Might have been them?

Can't rightly accuse the dude. Kiss it goodbye I guess.