Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

There is something I know

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I forgot to thank my sponsors, TOO for always keeping me entertained , Skeeter Creek for always fixing my fugg up's , glamour shots by Curran for well you know. Scent Smoker for always letting my poor stand choice turn out ok, and Beener for............ um well I guess I will have to think about why he's arround . ........... I'll just get back to you on that. ;)

Dick....lol

Congrats again buddy. If anything your a consistent killer you fugger.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I forgot to thank my sponsors, TOO for always keeping me entertained , Skeeter Creek for always fixing my fugg up's , glamour shots by Curran for well you know. Scent Smoker for always letting my poor stand choice turn out ok, and Beener for............ um well I guess I will have to think about why he's arround . ........... I'll just get back to you on that. ;)
congrats lil buddy.. Great deer for sure. I guess I need to get cracking on those stickbow arrows! Momma always said she liked you u best. Nothing like big deer and magnum PI facial hair!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome job John!!! I'm very happy for you man!!! Congratulations on putting your number 1 target deer down!!!

Sean Curran: You my friend, are an artist! A choreographer! A sculptor! A very talented sumbitch that can take my hero shot any friggin time you want!!! You and my buddy Stacey have a lot in common! Awesome pics buddy!:smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I knew it! You are automatic homie!!! Well done sir! I stand and salute you, your buck and that awesome 'stache that obviously kills more than the ladies!!! :smiley_clap:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Way TOO be. Outstanding kill. Cant wait to hear the story.

Ha !! You won't hear a story from John... He is quiet as a church mouse...

Here I will give you the long version of his story

He walked up and I shot him..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, congrats on an awesome buck John!!!!! That's a hell of a buck..... Sean, you are the man with that camera.... Great pictures buddy.....