Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Weather is Changing

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
My dad said the same thing. He was coming home from work around 600-630, and said they were running out in front of him, seeing them in fields where he hasnt seen them before etc. Good news

huntn2

Hudson, OH
This weekends forecast is looking awesome for the SR group. High of 49 and low of 39 on Friday with clouds. Saturday is partly cloudy with a low of 36 and a high of 54.

I am going to have to break some different cloths out with the temps finally cooling off!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Did Jesse tell you which spot you are hunting this weekend?

I dont know specifically yet but dont really care either. I am sure Jesse has it mapped out and so long as I am in a tree I will be happy. :) He has mentioned observation stands Fri and hippie ridge sat am. He also said to bring the climber to get closer to a trail that is skirting a set. He has asked about comfort ranges for shooting so I am sure that is going into his decision on assigning sets.

Should I be asking this outfitter for maps, topos, trail cam pics, etc? Lol

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Noooooo If there is one thing you can be sure of is that Jesse will be putting you in a good spot. He knows his places in and out. It will be a good sit. I can promise you that one.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Noooooo If there is one thing you can be sure of is that Jesse will be putting you in a good spot. He knows his places in and out. It will be a good sit. I can promise you that one.

I 100% agree! That's why I said I don't care so long as I am in a tree..

The maps was/is a subtle jab at our buddy phil :)