Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO Store is OPEN for Business!!!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
20170401_094757.jpg

This will give the Veterans an idea of what the shirts and hoodies will look like if you choose the add on.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Unfortunately the hat that Tall Chad ordered doesn't fit like it should. It is way too small, he is having to use the last notch on the snaps. (Insert jokes here). That being said, they are refunding his $. Speaking with Hanna about it, I thought maybe that had sent a kids hat instead, come to find out they don't come in kids sizes. She asked if I wanted to leave it on the Store listing or remove it. What are your guys thoughts?

This is what it looks like once Chad put it on.
2055776797474946124_account_id=2.jpg

This is how it would normally fit him.
3116967249525940582_account_id=2.jpg

We can either have her remove the hat, which Im fine with, or have them label it as a kids size hat. The issue that I think might pop up is if the hat Chad got might have been a fluke. So if someone orders is thinking its a kids sized hat, and it shows up and is way too big for the kid. Thoughts?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Idk man, I say remove it. I've owned a lot of hats in my day, some fit perfect, some OK, and some end up like this one. That's just the nature of ordering hats online, you can't try them on first. I'm a picky fugger when it comes to hats since I have one on my head all day everyday. I appreciate Hanna refunding my money, and it looks like Lina has a new hat.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
They don't carry merch in their shop. They only get it in once its been ordered. I can see what she can do to have one brought in for me to check. Ill get back with you.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
LOL. By looking at the 2nd picture, we might be right around the same size. Hanna confirmed that they don't have any in their shop, but she is going to have one shipped to me. If it fits I will take it to her and they will fix his order instead of refunding his $. If it has the same size issue then I will return it to her and they can refund his $.