Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks, he just puked again so hopefully that's the end of it. Dang J must be a bad one. Hopefully the kid gets better. Was he just dehydrated?

Pumped full of fluids and antibiotics.... Sent home... He’s with dad so he’s in better spirits now...

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Crank like a champ. Acts like it's not getting fuel ( fuel pump/relay) or no spark (Can would be worst case senario). I had it towed to dad's house and will tear into it tomorrow night. My buddy is a mechanic and will bring his scan tool over and look at it to.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Crank like a champ. Acts like it's not getting fuel ( fuel pump/relay) or no spark (Can would be worst case senario). I had it towed to dad's house and will tear into it tomorrow night. My buddy is a mechanic and will bring his scan tool over and look at it to.
Gas or diesel?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Crawl under it and have someone turn the key on and off to see if you hear the pump power up, if no sound, smack the bottom of the tank a couple times as hard as you can. If it starts put a new fuel pump in it.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I know I haven't been around for a while, and I feel like a real bitch just showing up and complaining, but.........

Fugg me, if 10 days before the wife and I are supposed to be going to the Bahamas. This happens. IMG_20180301_143257652.jpg

It's not broke thank God, but I am on crutches.
Here's to quick healing.