Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

'The Bonnie Buck'

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That was simply TOO good Gordo! Thanks for taking the time to post the story and pictures up. I was smiling reading that write up from beginning to end, awesome job & congrats to both you and your Dad for making those memories. That last picture needs to find it's way into a frame and on to the wall!!

I'll also cast a nomination out there for a future "Buck of the Month" story right there. :smiley_clap:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
That was simply TOO good Gordo! Thanks for taking the time to post the story and pictures up. I was smiling reading that write up from beginning to end, awesome job & congrats to both you and your Dad for making those memories. That last picture needs to find it's way into a frame and on to the wall!!

I'll also cast a nomination out there for a future "Buck of the Month" story right there. :smiley_clap:

I 2nd that nomination! Awesome story Gordo. Congrats to you and your Dad!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

ditto

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally had a chance to sit down and read this Gordon. Great write up and recap of what sounds like a hell of a weekend for you guys! Those are some great memories to share with your dad!!!