Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The 3 year streak

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
This forum has been an artery for part of the healing process for a number of us here.
I appreciate you sharing such a touching story and congratulate you for the harvest on such a fine buck. Thank You!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sincerely appreciate you sharing this story. I could not fathom what you have gone through. Glad to hear you have opened your eyes to God more. This may be the best thing you have going for you in a time like this.

Congrats on a great buck. Not to downplay him. He really is a stud. I don't think people will remember this part of the write up though. lol

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
First time my hay fever ever kicked in in december. Congrats and you know they are smiling down on you now that your back at it.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Wow. If your eyes don't well up reading that you're not human. Very sorry for your loss but I'm glad that you've been able to find a way to move on.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Wow... Very touching story Josh. I can't imagine the wave of emotions that came upon you during all of this. Thank you for sharing that story and congrats on a great buck! The hunt is so much bigger than that small moment when we release an arrow. Congrats!!

Risner11

I'm sorry for you and your family. I can tell you this, there is one happy little boy in heaven that couldn't be prouder to have you as a father. Congrats and continue to make him proud.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
man! i don't know you but after reading that I feel like we are long time buddies. Fantastic story, and man am I happy for you!

Congrats and as others have said I am very sorry for your loss.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Wow. If your eyes don't well up reading that you're not human. Very sorry for your loss but I'm glad that you've been able to find a way to move on.
Likewise, I was reading this story tonight to my wife, and I had to stop twice. Josh you are a true testimony to what it means to overcome. I don't mean overcome in a past sense but in a present since. You have chosen to overcome on a daily basis. My hat is off to you, and congrats on such a great return.