Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanks to our new supporting members

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
TOO is supported largely in part by members such as yourselves making donations. I would like to say thank you to our two new supporting member Motorbreaker, it is appreciated buddy.

Supporting members receive an increase in their PVT msg storage limits as well as a Green Annotation beside their name annotating their support.

Their was one other but I am having trouble relating it to a username as the email doesn't match an active members email. If this was you please send me a PM so I can update your account..

Again. Thank you. You are the people who keep TOO running.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's a "supporting member II"? Thanks for contributing to the fellas that have. Nice to be able to have this place stay around :)

Really it's just an annotation as to how much someone has donated to TOO over the years. I will be changing them to Bronze, Sillver, Gold and Platnum soon.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks to xbowgirl for her Donation to TOO. It is greatly appreciated.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Does spending money on Amazon count? That's been happening alot at my house lately... and Christmas time it happens a WHOLE lot!

For you new members who don't know, the Affiliates tab at the top has links to some net businesses. If you click on them through here you earn some money for TOO.

Joe can probably expand on what TOO gets from those sites.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
What shade is Rick wearing these days?????

That is dependent upon his mood and choice of outfit! lmao

(Now I am going to have to try and keep him off of the computer tonight so he doesn't see my post!) :smiley_couch: :banana:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I threw in a few bones a couple months ago. not sure if you knew it was me or even if it was recieved.
I like my "teh dante" tag though, so even if you did or do get my donation I'd like to keep the current tag instead of the "supporting member"

By the way if it didnt get to you let me know, I'll do it again.