Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanks to all you TOOzers

Ricer2231

I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to everyone for all the great compliments and well wishes for Gunner while he was here. It really made his day to read all of the nice stuff yall said and he couldn't believe that people he didn't even know would say such things. I told him that's just the TOO family and that's why I'm a lifetime member. I really thought he was gonna seal the deal on some antlers last night as he had an 8 point dogging a doe right in front of him at thirty yards but just couldn't get him stopped for a shot. But all he could say was what a way to spend my last hours in my stand. It was so awesome to be with him when he harvested his first deer with his bow and it will be a memory I will have for a very long time. He flew out this morning and plans are already in the works for a return trip. Thanks again to all the TOO family and you make me proud to be a member.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415554613.836044.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415554628.250598.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415554647.446069.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415554655.822961.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome stuff Don!!!!!!!! Glad gunner got his doe and got to experience bowhunting here in the great state of Ohio! Thanks for sharing!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You embodied the essence of this place by bringing Gunnar in to camp. "Pay it forward." You gave him the greatest gift, memories afield and that is priceless! Good work buddy!!! :smiley_clap: